A minimalist & multi-region network monitoring tool written in Rust
- All-in-one solution : the project can be used to push metrics from network regions, aggregate all metrics in a server and see the results with a CLI
- Minimal footprint : the major open-source monitoring solutions such as Prometheus and Zabbix offer a wide range of features, but consume a lot of resources (memory, network, ...). This project provides a set of components that are designed for low-resource consumption.
- Default "push" approach : to enable multi-region network monitoring, the server defaults to a "push" approach. No need to have a fixed IP address or configure NAT in your router : all data is sent from the regions to the main public server.
- Grafana-ready : while the project provides a CLI to view the status of your regions and track incidents, the project also integrates with Grafana.
- Configuration as code : easily backup your configuration, keep track of changes with Git and share with other teams.